The Extra Benefits program is being operated by The Ambassador Card to provide ALI Group (ALI) members the website, discounts and special offers on goods and services. Completing the Extra Benefits registration and using the website is an acceptance of these terms and conditions in their entirety.
Extra Benefits Membership
- Extra Benefits Membership is managed by ALI.
- To be eligible for the Extra Benefits program a member must:
- Hold a policy with ALI, or
- Hold authorisation (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001) from Australian Life Insurance Distribution Pty Ltd AFSL 226403, or
- Be deemed eligible by ALI at their discretion
- An Extra Benefits membership will be issued at ALI’s discretion to the eligible members who will be invited to join via email and issued with a Member Number to register for the first time in the program website.
- If a member no longer meets the eligibility requirements, their membership of the Extra Benefits program will be cancelled and that member’s access to the website and its benefits will cease.
- ALI reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Extra Benefits program, or terminate the program, at any time.
- Any information relating to members and their participation in the Extra Benefits program may be used by ALI for marketing, planning, product development, research and other commercial purposes.
- Members agree that by using their Extra Benefits membership they will receive digital communication which include latest benefits and recommendations on ways to maximise the program benefits.
- Opting out of Extra Benefits communications or cancelling membership will not affect your receipt of other marketing communications from ALI nor your policy or authorisation. Opting out of any other ALI marketing communications will not cancel your Extra Benefits membership nor your receipt of ALI Extra Benefits communications.
The Ambassador Card Terms and Conditions
This “Website” is owned and operated by The Ambassador Card (ABN 27 271 418 094). These “Terms of Service” set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our products and services as offered by us. This Website offers discounts and special offers on goods and services. By accessing or using the Website, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without notice. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the Website. Therefore, you should review these pages regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made.
We may, without prior notice, change the offering on the Website including its services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
At the time of publication, all establishments listed on this website are active participants in The Ambassador Card Program. The Ambassador Card does not guarantee that the information provided is complete or correct.
Neither The Ambassador Card nor ALI accept any responsibility for loss or damage suffered by any person or body relying directly or indirectly on any information contained within this Website.
Any benefit may be withdrawn from the program by the Ambassador Card with removal from the website.
Links to Other Sites
This Policy only applies to this Website and does not apply to any websites from which you may have linked to this Website or to any website to which you may link from this Website.
The sites that are displayed when searching Ambassador Card establishments are developed by third parties over whom The Ambassador Card has no control.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We deliver products Australia wide using Australia Post. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 7-10 business days depending on your location within Australia.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax). Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our suppliers.
Payments and Refund Policy
Payment can be made by credit card. Once payment has been cleared, we will distribute as you have purchased. You confirm that the credit card that is being used is yours. All credit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and the supplier. If the issuer of your credit card refuses to authorise payment for products within our Program, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Services.
All digital vouchers sold via this Program are restricted by the terms and conditions of each individual Business, and should be found in the terms & conditions of the individual Business. All digital gift cards and vouchers are non-refundable, as they are to be treated as cash. Gift cards and vouchers are valid until the expiry date indicated and cannot be exchanged or replaced. Vouchers are sold for the personal use of Members only. Vouchers or gift cards are not to be re-sold and cannot be re-distributed.
When purchasing from The Ambassador Card your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre firstname.lastname@example.org
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is either the property of The Ambassador Card or used under licence or authorisation and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws (unless previously public domain) and are not to be reproduced or distributed for any purpose without written consent of The Ambassador Card. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of The Ambassador Card and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this site is strictly prohibited. Copyright 2001-2002 The Ambassador Card. All rights reserved.